Willy Wonka meets Wired Magazine! TCHO not only produces delicious, artisan chocolate on the San Francisco pier, it's one of the most innovative high tech chocolate factories we've ever seen (we're not kidding, they even invented an app to control their laboratory from their iphones).
PLEASE READ TOUR RULES BEFORE BUYING TICKETS:
IMPORTANT: You will be visiting a food production facility. We take your safety and our responsibility for food security very seriously. The following are absolutely not allowed:
1. Open-toed shoes (including sandals, flip-flops, and any other open-toed shoes)
2. Children under the age of 8 (due to FDA regulations).
3. Jewelry, watches, or any loose objects, including cameras and cellphones.
4. Bags, backpacks and purses. You will be required to remove them and put them in your pockets or in a bin we will provide.
5. TCHO will provide each tour participant with a hair net, beard guard, and earplugs. Their use is mandatory.